Converse Factory Sale XD

The Loot
Samsung Galaxy U (SHW-M130L) 5MP Camera
Marikina Converse Factory
December 2011



One thing nice about working? You have the money to spend!

I received the word that there will be a Converse Factory Sale in Marikina so my teammates and I rushed there. It was around 6:00 a.m. when our shift ended so we arrived there at around 7:00 a.m. There were a lot of people waiting outside and it was already full of people inside the factory!

I got lost in the sea of unfamiliar faces but to hell with that! I grabbed this really huge plastic bag the kuyas were giving out and headed to the shoe racks. I stuffed all the goodies I can see inside the plastic until it was too heavy for me to carry around (talk about workout, hahahaha).

After all that grabbing, I went to a corner and narrowed down my choices into three awesome shoes!







Mimie and I after haggling

I got the shoes for only 1,000 php compared to its price in SM North which was around 2,100 php. I'm not a big spender on shoes but I think this pair was worth it. Besides, my friends can't help ogling whenever I wear this pair and that always puts a smile on my face.

Panoramic View Inside the Factory



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Phontographic Exploits |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.